Peaceful luxury for your stay in Methven
Enjoy the comfort of a self-contained apartment, attached to our home and working studios. In 2011 we built a new home incorporating gallery space, working studios, and a fully self-contained two-bedroom apartment. The apartment is available for short term rentals. We look forward to meeting new people from around the world and making your stay in Methven as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
- quiet semi-rural location, yet only a short 800m walk to the town centre
- safe off-road car parking by own entrance to apartment
- two bedrooms, one with queen bed, one with two king singles
- full kitchen facilities with oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, etc.
- living room with comfortable couch and dining table
- TV with Freeview Digital
- large bathroom with tiled walk-in shower and heated towel rail, separate toilet
- toasty comfort of under floor central heating
- washing machine and dryer
- private deck off living room
- WiFi available at no cost
Bill Irwin is a commercial photographer of rural landscapes and people. See some beautiful images of the Methven area and find out more about his work on his website billirwinarts.com.
Cherie Irwin is an artist and author. She is in her studio writing or painting most days, and has previously worked with stained glass, sculpture and silver jewellery. Some of her current work will be hanging in the gallery. Her website cherylirwinarts.com has much of her work, past and present, on display.